Wednesday 21 February 2018

its been a long way....

it's my new beginning and my new journey....

Having my own kedai was so good plus tired. But the money coming in was really great to me...im happy to start something yg i pon can't ever imagine that i can do this alone...cool actually...feeling great...no one can understand the feeling...from very sexy little girl...i bole jd makcik2 duduk kt dapur layan masak2 all the time...it was so much fun...with great buddy near me...a lots of new fren. A lot of new scandals hahaha...just kidding leyhhhh...

im also invented in new business line...like having my own new brand in fashion...but not so success yet...coz i still merangkak doing that....less of fund...i can't move forward..and thank god...this year i think i want to start over my business in fashion....i can do it...

im also doing as property agent as well..great opportunity...for having my owned assets...learn something new...coz now money is king guys...u lazy u got nothing...u must do something...
for my last year I've was broken almost 6 months...this year I'm in recovering process and healing....thank god for the kedai yg i da started almost a year....my plan in the near future is to branding my own name...i hope people not forgetting me....

As i say...i want to be a good person in no matter way...good in everything but not to impress anyone...i like to impress and challenge myself for it...hope i will be as good as i can...be the best....and try not to harm people feeling anymore..


Love & joy

liesa awal
lots of love, less of hates

No comments:

Post a Comment

night activities

Here and back again...the first time I'm typing my blog at kedai. Hahahaha so ramai la today...im quite penat jgk arini....dgn pants ny...