Friday 23 February 2018

my routine

Today I'm going to talk about..what I'm doing everyday...im having gym time at 3 times per week...
i do it every 930am or 1030am and will take almost 2 hours there.

I'm doing gym because I'm gain weight a lot. Now, I'm not having any permanent work to do in the morning. So, i will isi my masa lapping with gym or jogging at the field near my house.

Since I'm having my kedai. i need to go to passer to buy some barang for my media such as pari,tenggiri, ayam, sayur and etc.

But now i love reading novels. Im almost having a lot of novels at my mini library. Im having a mini library start from last year november. I think i had to do something useful when I'm leaving alone. When I'm get boring.

I love shopping too. and i love to work hard to shop harder. thats my principle. Now, I'm 36 years old.  I got a lot of job offering that i dunno to decide yet. Should i accept or should i not. Coz I feel like I'm prefer what I'm doing now. Having my own leisure time, my sleeping beauty.

So i hope that my story won't get u bored. Tomorrow i will update my new story to u. Depends what its on my mind tomorrow.

See u soo

Liesa
lots of love, less of hates

No comments:

Post a Comment

night activities

Here and back again...the first time I'm typing my blog at kedai. Hahahaha so ramai la today...im quite penat jgk arini....dgn pants ny...